- Early bird registration fee is € 395 and applicable to 30 September 2017
- Regular registration fee is € 425 and applicable from 1 October 2017
- Trainings both on intermediate or advanced level pre-conference is € 150
- Special offer: training and conference fee together at a reduced total fee of € 485
The fee includes
- Coffee breaks during conference
- Lunches on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Dinner on Wednesday 29 November at Titania Hotel
- Dinner on Thursday 30 November at Restaurant Dionysos, bus transport provided
- For trainings: breaks and lunch during the 2 training days plus a dinner on Monday evening 27 November at Hotel Titania.
- (Tuesday evening no arrangements)
A cultural tour on Friday 1 December afternoon will be arranged. In due course details will be made available. Delegates can sign in during conference and payment is to be made in cash on the spot.
Hotel Titania has a block booking for iarlj delegates with special rates for standard and renovated rooms.
-Standard rooms are € 70 single/night and € 80 double/night
-Renovated rooms are € 85 single/night and € 95 double/night
Both types of rooms breakfast included as well as wifi
You are requested to make your own booking directly with the hotel
-> download booking form hotel Titania
Upon submitting the registration form you will receive a confirmation message.
As soon as possible you will be sent an e-mail with invoice to process payment through Ingenico/PaySquare.
Once the full fee has been received into our bank account your registration will be confirmed and accepted.