Papers presented at the Edinburgh Conference November 2004:
- Final report of the IARLJ Conference, held in Edinburgh, November 12 and 13, 2004, by Mungo Deans, click here
- The European Commission - represented by Menno Verheij - submitted the Qualification Directive (Council Directive 2004/83/EC) , which has been published in OJ L 304 dated30.9.2004 (p. 12-23).
The Asylum Procedure Directive has not been formally approved yet.
However, a preliminary text (general agreement) is available, click here
- Jean Massot: Implication of the European Refugee Qualification Directive and the developing jurisprudence of one-stop appeals in France, click here for his commentaries
- Presentation by Dr Hélène Lambert, School of Law, University of Exeter, click here
- Paper by Prof. Elspeth Guild, university of Nijmegen, Kingsley Napley, London, click here
- Dr Robert Thomas (School of Law, University of Manchester)... the proposed Procedure Directive
- Last updated on .